Genealogical Event Guidelines
Just what is considered a genealogical event is a common question submitted to this web site. A genealogical event can be anything from a family reunion, a local, state, national, or international event, an opening of a new museum to the announcement of a new historical or genealogical society. The following are examples of genealogical related types of events.
- A family reunion
- An opening of a new museum
- Seminars, classes or webinars
- The formation of a new historical or genealogical society
- Regular meetings of a genealogical or historical society
- Lectures, presentations, and tours
- Book readings and discussion
- Date(s) of the event
- City and state
- Address of the event
- Event title
- Any registration information
- Pertinent photographs, logos, or other graphics
- Any comments you wish to include such as speakers, lecture titles, etc
- Contact information (personal email addresses, personal phone numbers or home addresses will not be published in this web site. ( Please do not combine your personal information with the event information! )
- Website address or pertinent organization or company email address
Note: Be sure to refresh your browser as this site is updated frequently. This will enable you to always view the latest event and other information.
Search the Genealogical Events site or the entire Internet with the Google search below or search just the Genealogical Events site by using the Search link that is located on the left hand side of the Navigation menu located at the bottom center of each page.
About the Genealogical Events Project
Although this web site is special project within the USGenWeb, submitting your event information DOES NOT automatically make you a member of the Genealogical Events project or the USGenWeb. The USGenWeb is supporting this project as a service to any person, family, organization, society or group that wants to promote a genealogical event anywhere in the US or the entire world. Promoting genealogy is what the USGenWeb is all about!
The Genealogical Events project is this web site which is managed solely by Joe Markovich. There are no other members of this project.
Click on the USGenweb logo below to visit the national USGenWeb project web site.
The Genealogical Events Web Site last update Fri May-17-2013 14:03
Copyright 2013 - All Rights Reserved
Comments, suggestions, and event information are always welcome
My efforts to construct, maintain, and update this web site are dedicated
to the City Administration, the Police and Fire Departments, and the residents of